Friday, September 11, 2009

Stay in School

It's been a while since my last post, but I have been rather busy with jetlag and all. So anyway, I'm back in America and sadly, everything's the same. Everyone needs to go on a diet, everything is way to expensive, and everywhere is super grimy. Basically it's all a piece of shit. Moreover, the people are just so thick. But I can't blame the individual ruh-tards; instead, I blame the overall school system. I hate to sound like a whiny activist but it's true. People just aren't educated enough to live healthily and effeciently. From the minute I landed at JFK and half of India offered an overpriced cab ride, I realized that America was like one special-ed country. The roads are extra-wide because noone can drive, they have people helping out at self-service gas stations and check-out lines, and everyone speaks in short sentences like a five-year-old. This is not to say that I hate America because there are obviously many benefits of living here. But compared to Seoul, America is far less effecient and downright frustrating.



Song of the Day: Imagination (feat. Nas, 2Pac, David James) by Fly Gypsy

Pet Peeve: Condescending people should all live together on a deserted island.

No comments:

Post a Comment